Monday, November 21, 2011

DessertTruck Works, New York

A friend of mine suggested that I should have desserts here, so I come and try before I leave the City tomorrow!

I ordered 2 chocolate desserts: a bread pudding (on the left) which they renown for and a chocolate macaroon (on the right).


Chocolate pudding, US$5.97+tax, (recommended)
It is delicious and you can choose either bacon sauce or vanilla sauce. I picked bacon one as it's not very common.


Macaroon, US$4.97+tax, Not Recommended
Well, after eating the chocolate pudding, this one is a bit disappointing.
I love macaroons so much that I try whenever I see them. I don't rate this one caz the vanilla flavor is tooo strong which is a bit weird.

One good thing is that the macaroon is crispy though.

Overall, it's a nice place.


No comments: