Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shake Shack Burger, New York, Manhanntan

I finally arrive New York!!!! How can you not eat burgers when you are in Big Apple??!!!??
SHAKE SHACK BURGER
I have tried Shake Shack Burger (the top 10 burger joints in New York) and it's located in the center of New York, Madision Square Park. Stroll down for a burger to start your day, I am sure you will be happy with it. 


This burger joint is located in the middle of a park (for a person living in a packed city, this is such an awesome place) where you are surrounded by squarels and pigeons.

I suggest you to go there no later than 11:30am on weekends to avoid long queue and before 11:00-11:15am on weekdays. They have a camera sets near the line, check it out by using this iPhone app to avoid waiting. Cool, hey ;)

I order 1 signature Shake Shack double burger + a Shake hotdog (don't really remember the name, it's the first one on the menu) + cheese fries + a very thick chocolate shake.

Shake Shack Double Burger, US$7, RECOMMENDED
Shake Shack only uses angus beef for burgers and they are juicy and the flavor is fabulous that you have to try them out !!! Words couldn't describe all.
GO TRY!!

Shake Hotdog, forgot the price but cheaper than the double burger, NOT RECOMMENDED
I have no idea why Shake Shack bothers making hotdogs??!!?? It's just lame!!!! If you have been to Toronto, the hot dog stands outside Canadian Tire are so much better than this one.

Cheese Fries, US$3.5, GOOD
The fries are good, try them if you want more varities.

Chocolate Shake, ~US$6, GOOD
It is definitely for chocolate lovers. The texture is similar to a milkshake but it tastes less milky and a lot thicker that you need to eat with a spoon. Inside the shake, there are chucky pieces of choclate!! I personally think it's too sweet for me that I could only eat a few bites. My friend who is a chocolate lover is so happy after finishing the cup.

I would definitely come back for burgers (actually, I went again before I left) when I am in New York again!!

No comments: