Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What City to Visit in Austria??

Many people would go visit Vienna in Austria, a very famous city that probably everyone of you would have heard about it.

VISITING MORE CITIES IN AUSTRIA?
Salzburg probably is another pretty city that you can't miss.  Just to give you a quick idea, Mozart was bored in this city.


HOW TO GO TO SALZBURG?
There is a train every 30-45 mins to Salzburg from Vienna at Westbagnhof Station.

The ticket costs me €18 (one-way) and almost 3 hours to Salzburg. Buying tickets in advance is unnecessary, as you can pick the train that fits your schedule at the station on the day you leave. (I bought mine 1 hour before I left)


Have a look at the photos that I took at Hohensalzburg Castle, the panorama is beautiful.

It was raining when I went there, I am sure it would be more beautiful on sunny days.

No comments: